So mom, here you are.
8 years ago I married my husband. 8 years ago I got a mother in law. I had no idea what that would be like (either one). I cannot believe how blessed I am, on both accounts! I'll have to post a lovely blog about my husband later.... but this about my mom in law.
Debbie, mom, you are awesome. You have been so kind and loving to me from the very beginning. I have been comfortable around you since the first time we met. You make me feel at ease. You blow me away with your kindness, love and generosity. You're wonderful for a good "chew". You can be fiery (at appropriate times), which I just LOVE. There isn't anything you won't do for me or my kids. When faced with odds, you lean on Jesus.... which is admirable above all. You are so caring, and thoughtful too. Visiting your house is like a vacation for me every time I go. Suffice it to say, I love you... our whole family does. Happy Birthday Mom !!
And it's true to say of you "many have done well, but you excel them all!"
Thank you Larissa....this was really nice. It was QUITE fun to get up this morning and find all these little blogs. It's like getting a bunch of home made cards, which have always been my favorite kind, but I think I've found a new fav, haha...The Lord has blessed me with sooo much, and I will be forever grateful...See ya Friday...I'm looking forward to some "us" time...Love you, mom
ReplyDelete