Friday, August 14, 2009

Beach Camping


We went beach camping overnight on Tuesday. My parents got a front row, on the beach, campsite this year.... which really makes all the difference. The other rows are farther back from the beach and have more of a "parking lot" feel rather than a "beach camping" feel. So, this year we were literally on the beach. Here are some pictures of the experience.
My niece and Capri riding bikes, JD is in the wagon behind my mom:
JD being his character "Chargers":
Tella enjoying the beach camping scene from the stroller:
Quality time with their cousin Abbie... we sure do love having her around! And this is the view from the front of the motorhome:

Capri and JD loved every minute. They were covered with sand 24-7, and played non-stop with their cousin and the tons of other kids that were camping too. Capri especially liked riding her bike around the circle, and checking out the other little girls bikes. She also learned to yell "watch where you're going!" Hilarious! JD was riding his bike too, but he would get so excited he was doing it by himself that he would hop off the bike to celebrate. He especially liked the socializing.... and visiting the other campsites where my relatives were camping. 

One final note.....
I got to talk to my best friend from high school on skype today. I felt like we were in the same room. It's hard because she's in Jersey, and I'm out here but thanks to Skype I got to see her! Brandy it was so great to see/talk to you.... Let's not go 3 months between calls again ok?
Now if I could just get Desiree and Anna on there I could be all set!


1 comment:

  1. This looks sooo fun. I would love to do something like this I think. How old is Abby now? Jim couldn't remember...Im thinking a couple of years older than Annabel?? For some reason Tella REALLY looks like Jimmy in that pic of her...haven't really seen it before as I have thought she looked more like you. I'm glad you all had a good time. I miss the kids.. = ( Feels like I haven't seen them in a while...Next week-end, of course dad said yes....yay

    ReplyDelete