Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

Here's my baldy boy, who could resist his cute little face? I've never in my life seen a cuter boy.....except maybe his daddy! He's just a stunner!!!! 

I like to call Tella "tubby"... and look at her little fuzzy head!
The boys taking their nap...
Capri's crazy dance captured on camera...
JD playing video games

We had a birthday party for a friend this morning at chuck e cheese... which we don't frequent often because of it's craziness. In fact, the kids had forgotten all about it. But we had a nice time because it was a weekday and in the morning. I wouldn't have been able to do it by myself otherwise (james stayed home with the baby). 

I kicked my own butt this morning at swimming. I swam the longest distance yet, and did it with a pulled muscle hurting the whole time. There were at least 50 times I thought about quitting or getting out early, but I pressed on, and I'm paying the price for it now with the soreness. I just can't let myself quit, even if it hurts! I guess I'm a little hard on myself... James tells me that all the time. 

To end the day James and I went out for all you can eat sushi... the food was great, but Tella was not. She just barfed everywhere the whole time. I'm so over that. The sushi was really good, really good. And of course we ate WAY too much. Oh well, I guess I'll just work it off next week. 

1 comment:

  1. JD looks definitely older with his hair buzzed I think...what a doll is right...he looks sooooo big sitting there playing the video game...hardly like a 2 year old at all....I am glad you are enjoying the swimming so much. I think you associate that sport too much with pushing yourself and competition to do it any other way...but so?? I think it's good for you...Sushi sounds sooo wonderful.... = ( I was just thinking that yesterday when I was eating my little Jenny Criag lunch...I could REALLY go for a good California roll....my knees and now even into my calves hurt sooo badly though these last couple of days I am really almost beside myself. I am just turning into such a hobbled cripple. I do finally go to the docs on Tues. Not that I am really holding out much hope he is going to be able to do much....I hurt sooo bad though I am somewhat desperate...pray if you think about it today, I would really appreciate it...OK, that's t for now....Have a good day....love you all

    ReplyDelete