.....a nice post (that should've been done a month ago) on Capri's birthday. I haven't neglected doing it, I just can't. The PROBLEM is getting the pictures to load here onto the blog. I have no idea how to get things moving. I think it's our internet connection which I have no idea how to fix. So I'll continue trying.
Meanwhile, here is the one picture that did load- the welcome banner for the party. How cute is that???
It is ADORABLE, and still in my car by the way. I did finally see it there the other day, haha. Are the pics just slow, or won't load at all? How draining...SIGH....I am going to post the darling ones of her and the girls together if I get the chance today. Or I will do it tomorrow for sure. They are soo cute. Have a wonderful day. Love you, mom
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Capri.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, andrea
PS: Sometimes I have trouble loading pictures, too.